Wednesday

I have a friend that truly walks with Christ. I've seen her angry, and I've seen her gossip and talk badly about someone who annoys her. But I've never met anyone as alive in Christ as she is. Thinking on that, I realized how much "fruit" the Holy Spirit produces through her. There are so many lives she has impacted, including my own. One of the reasons why is that she has no fear in talking about what Christ has done for her. That should make sense for most of us. Why shouldn't we boast that the only perfect man who ever lived died for us individually? But yet why are we so often afraid to speak out? 

 And don't worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words.
-Matthew 10:18

But you must not be stubborn. Is there someone you know who needs Him but you're too afraid to speak out? I know that I am most of the time. It is only Christ that can change their life, but you have freedom of choice for a reason, and you must allow Him to move. 

Blessings

Posted by Erinn Waldo