Saturday

Eight Days to Enter In

That is all it is until we celebrate Christmas.

The book of Hebrews talks about us entering into a sabbath rest. "....anyone who enters God's rest, also rests from His own work.....let us make every effort then to enter that rest so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience...."

Question: How we will enter in to the rest of God? That is a struggle. My guess is many of you have ALOT to do in the next eight days.

The Word goes on to say, "For the word of God is living and active....it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.....nothing is hidden from God's sight..." There is a clue for us...stop by the Word.....and remember it is His rest..

If He sees and knows all, if I really believe that, then I can relax and enter in. He knows my attitude, He knows my need, He knows my heart. He is just waiting for me to enter in and share it. Like Adam walking in the garden and God asking, "Where are you?" He knows, He just wants you to utter it. "Lord I am not ready for Christmas, I am not happy about my relatives, my marriage is hurting, I have no money, I do not love You like I should, in fact I have a hard time believing." That would be entering in to His rest. It is His rest, not ours. So I encourage us to enter in. He did. He entered into our world, the world of sin and death and He asks us to come into His and rest and rejoice! Blessings