Saturday

Money and Sin

We are going to talk about both a bit this weekend. Makes you want to come doesn't it!

As I think about it, I think there are good questions and "not so good" questions. Example of a not so good question, "Do we sin?" Not really necessary is it? When we think deeply we know we do. Better question: "What can make it right?" There is one to think about and be careful answering. Sometimes I think trying harder, doing better and over compensating. Wrong. Answer: Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

OK, lets move on to money. Good question or bad: "Will I get money?" Bad. Of course you will get money. Everyone gets money at some point. Maybe not as much as we like, but we get money. Better question: "What will I do when I get money?" There is one to think about and be careful answering. Once money gets in my hand it is emotional. I am better served to think how I will spend it before I get it. Debt reduction, giving, saving, ice cream. That is a good way I think to think about it.

Love to have you with us this weekend if you are in town!

Blessings