Tuesday

Lyrics August 26th, 2009

Alleluia (More Thank Worthy)

Chorus:
And we sing Alle Alleluia.
Lifting our hands and dancing for You.
For You are more than more than worthy
Of all the praise that we can give to You.

You are more than worthy Lord
Of the greatest songs we can sing.
You are more than deserving Lord
Of our greatest offering.

You are more than mighty Lord.
You’re our Father, Savior, and King.
You are more than able Lord
To conquer anything.

You are more faithful Lord
You are holy, good and true.
You are more than awesome Lord
So we will shout in praise to You.

Bridge:
We could climb to the highest mountain
Or dive to the deepest sea.
You are worthy no matter where we go
Start of time to eternity.

Words & Music: Sheri Carr 2006 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing (Admin. By Music Services) CCLI#413744

Come Thou Fount

Come Thou fount of every blessing,
tune my heart to sing Thy praise.
Streams of mercy never ceasing,
call for songs of loudest praise.

Teach me some melodious sonnet,
sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount I'm fixed upon it,
mount of Thy redeeming love.

Hitherto Thy love has blest me,
Thou hast bro't me to this place.
And I know Thy hand will bring me,
safely home by Thy good grace.

Jesus sought me when a stranger,
wandering from the fold of God.
He to rescue me from danger,
bo't me with His precious blood.

Oh to grace how great a debtor,
daily I'm constrained to be.
Let Thy goodness like a fetter,
bind my wandering heart to Thee.

Prone to wander Lord I feel it,
prone to leave the God I love.
Here's my heart Lord, take and seal it,
seal it for Thy courts above.

Words & Music: Robert Robinson Public Domain CCLI#413744

From The Inside Out

A thousand times I’ve failed,
still Your mercy remains.
And should I stumble again,
still I’m caught in Your grace.

Everlasting;Your light will shine when all else fails.
Never ending;Your glory goes beyond all fame.

Your will above all else,
my purpose remains.
The art of losing myself,
in bringing You praise.

Everlasting; Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never-ending; Your glory goes beyond all fame.

Bridge:
In my heart in my soul Lord I give You control.
Consume me from the inside out Lord.
Let justice and praise, become my embrace.
To love You from the inside out.

Chorus:
Everlasting; Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never-ending; Your glory goes beyond all fame.
And the cry of my heart, Is to bring You praise..
From the inside out, Lord my soul cries out.

Author: Joel Houston Copyright 2005 Hillsong Publishing (Admin. in USA & Canada by Integrity’s Hosanna! Music) Catalog: Hillsong Publishing Admin.: Integrity Music, Inc. CCLI 413744

Fearless Now

I know You see my cry, You count my tears.
In sleepless nights I know You’re near.

Chorus:
Lord, I choose fearless now to trust in You
Believe Your promises are true
I’m proud to praise the God who saves.

When I feel afraid
You’re my fortress strong on high.
Your love like armor shielding al sides
From storms unkind
I hide in the shadow of Your wing.
Where peace abides
Be anxious oh anxious mind.

You’re the source of hope in this life.
When doubts arise
And worries try to steal the truth with lies
Your sacrifice untold redeemed me
Lord, from Satan’s hold
Be glorified my King, You saved my soul.

I know when the battles come
I will face my fears
But, it’s worth the fight I know You’re here.

Words & Music: Sheri Carr 2007 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing (Admin. by Music Services) CCLI#413744

The Wonderful Cross

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.
See from His head, His hands, His feet,
Sorrow and love flow mingled down,
Did e’er such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown?

Chorus:
O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross,
Bids me come and die, and find that I may truly live.
O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross,
All who gather here by grace draw near and bless Your name.

Were the whole realm of nature mine,
That were an offering far too small;
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all. (CHORUS)

Words and Music By Jesse Reeves, Chris Tomlin, J.D. Walt and Isaac Watts © 2000 worshiptogether.com songs / Six Steps Music (Admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing) CCLI License No. 413744