Saturday

Glory Photographs

Our friend Jason has been coming to rehearsal on Thursday nights. He takes photographs. He told me earlier this week that he had been moved as he had uploaded the pictures week after week. The shots revealed people worshipping on Thursday night. He said that some nights he would weep as he saw them. 


I am going to try and get some of them posted here.

He brought them Thursday and he shared with the team.  We looked. We were amazed. 

The thing that hit me was this. It is a spiritual thing. We don't always feel like we are worshipping on Thursday. We are practicing. 

But the pictures say it. The Spirit is present. As I reflected on that, I realized that God's glory is being reflected to Him by the Spirit working in those who worship. And each week He sees His glory reflected millions of times over. He does it and then He sees it. Amazing.