Monday

Dia Gu Bragh

Well, I have already heard from David and I expect to hear from Aaron and Rick. David comments (see blog post below this one) that he has high hopes for the Irish rugby team in the Six Nations Tournament about to begin. Of course he does.

By the way, rugby is THE man's game. No pads and keep moving while 200+ pound men are hammering you. Helmet? Time outs? Forget it...just play!

Sorry, I got sidetracked, and in any case David knows I have to pray fervently that the Scots show up. Alba Gu Bragh! (Scotland Forever)

Anyway, my point was that he (David) has high hopes for the future. He encapsulated what I was trying to say yesterday. When you believe in someone, you have high hopes for them for the future. Not necessary for what they will do, but what they will become.

Question(s) Do you believe in Jesus? The evidence you do should, in part, mean you have high hopes for Him in the future. Does Jesus believe in you? I don't mean, "does He trust you for salvation," I mean does He have belief that you will prosper? I think so.

God says it well in the 29th chapter of Jeremiah, "I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and future...."

So not only does He believe in your future, He ensures it will be spiritually prosperous. In spite of your record in what ever is the equivalent of the Six Nations Tournament of your life.

Dia Gu Bragh (God Forever)

Worship Well